Introduction to the Periodic Table
Group 1 – The Alkali Metals
Group 2 – Alkaline Earth metals | Chemistry for All | The Fuse School
Metalloids- periodic table
What are the Properties of the Transition Metals? – Chemistry Tips
PERIODIC TABLE (THE TRANSITION ELEMENTS)
Group 7 – The Halogens
GCSE Science Revision – The Noble Gases
Metals, Nonmetals, and Metalloids on the Periodic Table
Metals, Nonmetals, and Metalloids
How To Memorize The Periodic Table – Easiest Way Possible (Video 1)
BBC Secondary 3rd Level (Year 7) Bitesize Chemistry
BBC Secondary 4th Level (Year 8) Bitesize Chemistry
BBC KS3 (Year 9) Bitesize Chemistry
BBC Bitesize GCSE (Year 10) Chemistry
BBC Bitesize National 4 (Year 11) Chemistry
BBC Bitesize National 5 (Year 12) Chemistry
BBC Bitesize Chemistry
Chemistry is the study of the composition, behaviour and properties of matter, and of the elements of the Earth and its atmosphere.
In this section of GCSE Bitesize you’ll find learner guides and video clips designed to support the latest GCSE and IGCSE Chemistry curricula. We have brought together content relevant to the AQA, OCR, Edexcel, WJEC and CCEAspecifications in one expanded programme of study.
BBC Higher Bitesize Chemistry
BBC Bitesize Chemistry
To access GCSE chemistry, please choose the course you are studying:
BBC Chemistry Audio
Online revision resources
To help your GCSE students, here are a few of our favourite online revision resources:
- O2 Learn – A useful revision aid with videos on a variety of science topics. Search for videos by topic and level.
- S-cool – Choose an activity, revise it, test it and remember it! S-cool includes overviews, exam style questions, multiple choice questions and revision summaries on a range of GCSE science topics.
- GCSE Bitesize – A classic revision aid with subject overviews, interactive activities and questions on a variety of topics from different syllabi.
- Khan Academy – With over 3,100 videos on everything from arithmetic to physics, your GCSE students should be able to find videos on the topics they need.
- YouTube – How about curating your own revision video playlist for your students? You can tailor the videos to topics that your pupils need help with. Check out the Planet Science YouTube playlists for inspiration.
- My-GCSE Science – designed to help students studying AQA Core Science, Additional Science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Each video is accompanied by revision notes and more videos are added every week.
- TES Games for Grades – A collection of the most popular revision games and activities on TES Science.
- TES – Socrative Science – A collection of interactive quizzes for students revising for GCSEs.